You want a fresh start for the new school year? Remodle your room!! Get some paint chips and pick a color! Move around your fruniture! Get a new style! And make the changes you want to make!
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!! <3
3 cups of fresh peaches (sliced)
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 tsp of mace
6 tblsp of butter
3/4 cup of sugar
1 cup of flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1 cup of milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Gently toss peach slices with sugar and mace. Set aside.
3. Combine sugar, flour, and baking powder. Stir in milk. Blend well.
4. Melt butter in a rectangular baking dish. Pour sugar/ flour mixture on top of butter. Add peaches.
5. Bake for 1 hour.
6. Delicious served warm wirh vanilla ice cream.
I doubled my recipe so the pictures below show what it would look like if you double it to.
|Laying Under A Tree On A Beauitful Day|
|My Moms Favorite Flower|
|Its A Beauitful Day|
|Couple Watching The Sunset|